2020 Scholarship Recipients June 5, 2020
Forward believes in supporting the dreams of higher education for graduates at our local schools. Scholarships are awarded annually to one individual in each community that Forward Bank has a branch location. Forward also awards one employee or employee’s child for the Bob Lotzer Scholarship. The Scholarship Committee is amazed every year by the remarkable applications received.
On behalf of the Board of Directors and Employees at Forward, we are proud to announce the 2020 Forward Bank Scholarship Recipients:
- Courtney Murkowski (Athens High School)
- Michael Decker (Colby High School)
- Laikyn Johnson (Greenwood High School)
- Isaac Meverden (Marshfield High School)
- Austin Shaw (Medford High School)
- Blake Richard (Chequamegon High School)
- Hannah Angelo (Phillips High School)
- Lexi Chaplinski (Gilman High School)
- Danielle Stroinski (Thorp High School)
- Matthew Fischer (Owen-Withee High School)
The 2020 Bob Lotzer Scholarship Recipient is Lilah Pearson (Chequamegon High School).
Forward is proud of the close relationship that we have with our schools and our students. It has been our privilege to watch each graduating class excel as they’ve moved through their high school years. Our mission of “Moving Our Communities Forward” starts with helping students further their education and bring their knowledge back into their hometowns. Living up to that mission is why we are awarding these scholarships.
Learn more about our Scholarship Program.