$5,000 Touchdown Throw Returns with a Few Changes August 5, 2019
More schools and more chances to win! For the second year, Forward Bank will be sponsoring a $5,000 Touchdown Throw at 12 local high school football games this fall. To support the mission of giving back to the community, half of the overall prize will be given to the school athletic program.
Each fan at a participating High School Football game will be eligible to attempt the $5,000 touchdown throw into a 32-gallon barrel sitting on the goal line of the end zone. The lucky participant will be selected at random from the crowd to attempt the throw from the 15-yard line. This year, the passer will have 2 attempts. If successful, the passer will receive $2,500 and $2,500 will be donated to the athletic program on their behalf. There is no cost to participate.
“We are excited to continue our partnerships with our school athletic programs and support our student athletes with this unique donation opportunity,” commented Bill Sennholz, President/CEO of Forward Bank. “By moving the barrel to the front of the end zone, making the throw about 10 yards closer than last year and providing two chances to make the throw, we’re hoping to increase the odds of awarding the grand prize in each of our communities.”
Forward Bank will be at the following games:
- Chequamegon Screaming Eagles – Thursday, August 22nd
- Thorp Cardinals – Friday, August 23rd
- Colby Hornets – Friday, August 30th
- Medford Red Raiders – Friday, September 6th
- Spencer/Columbus Rockets – Friday, September 6th
- Stanley-Boyd Orioles – Friday, September 13th
- Abbotsford Falcons – Friday, September 20th
- Greenwood Indians – Friday, September 27th
- Gilman Pirates – Friday, October 4th
- Owen-Withee Blackhawks – Friday, October 11th
- Marshfield Tigers – Friday, October 18th
- Phillips Loggers – Friday, October 18th
Please support your local High School football programs and you could have the opportunity to throw a $5,000 touchdown pass! Learn more about our Cooperative Programs and view videos from previous events.