$5,000 Touchdown Throw Returns for 2021 Season
August 11, 2021
Forward Bank, Insurance and Investment Services will be sponsoring a $5,000 Touchdown Throw at 12 local high school football games this fall. To support the mission of giving back to the community, half of the overall prize will be given to the school athletic program.
Each fan at a participating High School Football game will be eligible to attempt the $5,000 touchdown throw into a 32-gallon barrel sitting on the goal line of the end zone. The lucky participant will be selected at random from the crowd to attempt the throw from the 15-yard line. This year, the passer will have 2 attempts. If successful, the passer will receive $2,500 and $2,500 will be donated to the athletic program on their behalf. There is no cost to participate.
“After having a year off due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are even more excited to continue this contest in our local communities and support our student athletic programs,” states Bill Sennholz, CEO of Forward Bank.
The Forward team will be at the following games:
- Thorp Cardinals – Friday, August 27th
- Colby Hornets – Friday, August 27 th
- Medford Raiders – Friday, September 3rd
- Stanley-Boyd Orioles – Friday, September 3rd
- Owen-Withee Blackhawks – Friday, September 10 th
- Rescheduled for Friday, October 15th
- Greenwood Indians – Friday, September 10th
- Abbotsford Falcons – Friday, September 17 th
- Spencer/Columbus – Friday, September 17th
- Chequamegon Screaming Eagles – Friday, October 1st
- Phillips Loggers – Friday, October 8th
- Athens Bluejays – Friday, October 8th
- Marshfield Tigers – Friday, October 15th
Please support your local High School football programs and you could have the opportunity to throw a $5,000 touchdown pass! Learn more about our Cooperative Programs.
Last updated: 10/8/2021