Guide Our Giving 2021
November 15, 2021
Non-profits are the cornerstones of our communities and rely on donations to further their missions. Forward Bank -- including Forward Insurance and Forward Investment Services -- is giving away $55,000 to help them out!
Forward employees nominated non-profits and charities in our communities that they felt needed additional support. Using our social media channels and printed materials, we encouraged our communities to vote and help guide our selection of one charity per community to receive $5,000.
Over 1,700 votes were cast for non-profits over a one-week time period. The top vote recipient in each market received a check for $5,000.
Here are the 2021 Recipients:
- Athens – Youth Education Supporters (YES)
- Colby – Abbotsford Sportsman’s Club
- Greenwood – Learn a Lot Preschool
- Marshfield – Hannah Center
- Marshfield – Soup or Socks
- Medford – Hope Hospice of Medford
- Park Falls – Chequamegon School District
- Phillips – AM Vets Ladies Aux Post #50
- Stanley – Stanley Community Association
- Thorp – Thorp Area Senior Citizen Center
- Withee – Owen-Withee Booster Club
The recipients will have a wonderful opportunity to invest those funds in the projects that help them fulfill their missions.
A bank account with a heart!
An account that offers a savings rate with the convenience of a checking account. This innovative account allows you to designate a charity and we will make a contribution on your behalf.
Over $1.2 million donated since the program's inception!