Forward Bank Continues Contests at Local Schools to Support Athletic Programs November 6, 2018
Forward Bank will be holding $5,000 half-court shots at 9 local high school basketball games and 2 hockey games again! To support the mission of giving back to the community, half of the overall prize will be given to the school athletic program.
“We are excited to continue our partnership with our local school athletic program and support our student athletes with this unique donation opportunity,” commented Bill Sennholz, President/CEO of Forward Bank. “To make this the best year yet, we encourage communities to join us at the games to support our student athletes and watch as one lucky fan at each event attempts to make a shot worth $5,000. We hope to have many winners this season!”
Each fan attending a participating high school basketball game will be entered into a random drawing for the shot. The attempt will be from half-court with $2,500 going to the shooter and $2,500 going to the school if the shot is successful. A similar set up and process will be used for the hockey games as well.
Forward Bank will be at the following basketball/hockey games:
- Thorp Cardinals – November 27
- Colby Hornets – November 30
- Abbotsford Falcons – December 6
- Marshfield Tigers (Hockey) – December 14
- Columbus Dons – December 18
- Medford Red Raiders – January 4
- Owen-Withee Blackhawks – January 10
- Stanley/Boyd Orioles – January 18
- Marshfield Tigers – January 22
- Medford Raiders (Hockey) – January 28
- Greenwood Indians – February 5
Please support your local high school athletic programs by attending these games and you could have the opportunity to win $2,500 for yourself and $2,500 for the school!
Learn more about Cooperative Programs»