Forward Bank Expands $5,000 Half Court Shot November 15, 2019
More schools and more chances to win! Forward Bank will be holding $5,000 half-court shots at 13 local high school basketball games and 3 hockey games this winter! To support the mission of giving back to the community, half of the overall prize will be given to the school athletic program.
Each fan attending a participating high school basketball game will be eligible to attempt the $5,000 half court shot. The lucky participant will be selected at random from the crowd and will have 2 attempts to make the shot. If successful, the shooter will receive $2,500 and $2,500 will be donated to the athletic program on their behalf. There is no cost to participate.
Those attending the hockey games will have a similar opportunity to make a $5,000 shot on goal. The participant will be randomly selected and have 2 attempts from the center line to pass the puck through a 20” cut out in a banner covering the goal.
Even if the shot is not made, a donation of $250 will be made to the school athletic program.
“Student athletes are adding to their educational experience and will bring many skills to their communities and future employees,” commented Bill Sennholz, President/CEO of Forward Bank. “That’s why it’s so important that we invest in athletic programs in our communities so they can continue to have that opportunity.”
Forward Bank will be at the following basketball/hockey games:
- Colby Hornets – Thursday, December 5th
- Medford Raiders (Hockey) – Tuesday, December 10th
- Columbus Dons – Friday, December 13th
- Athens Bluejays – Tuesday, December 17th
- Thorp Cardinals – Friday, December 20th
- Chequamegon Screaming Eagles – Friday, January 3rd
- Phillips Loggers – Tuesday, January 7th
- Stanley-Boyd Orioles – Friday, January 10th
- Greenwood Indians – Friday, January 10th
- Chequamegon Screaming Eagles (Hockey)– Tuesday, January 14th
- Owen-Withee Blackhawks – Thursday, January 16th
- Marshfield Tigers – Friday, January 24th (Girls Varsity Game)
- Marshfield Tigers (Hockey) – Friday, January 31st
- Gilman Pirates – Thursday, February 6th
- Medford Raiders – Friday, February 7th
- Abbotsford Falcons – Friday, February 14th (Boys Varsity Game)
Please support your local high school athletic programs by attending these games and you could have the opportunity to win $2,500 for yourself and $2,500 for the school!
Learn more about Cooperative Programs»