$5,000 Halftime Contests Return for Winter Season
November 24, 2021
Each fan attending a participating high school basketball game will be eligible to attempt the $5,000 Half Court Shot. The lucky participant will be selected at random from the crowd and will have two attempts to make the shot. If successful, the shooter will receive $2,500 and $2,500 will be donated to the athletic program on their behalf. There is no cost to participate.
Those attending the hockey games will have a similar opportunity to make a $5,000 Shot on Goal. The participant will be randomly selected and have two attempts from the center line to pass the puck through a 20” cut out in a banner covering the goal. Even if the shot is not made, a donation of $250 will be made to the school athletic program.
“In the past three seasons, there have been two successful half court shots and one successful hockey shot,” states Bill Sennholz, CEO of Forward Bank. “Every ticket handed out is an opportunity for our community members to become familiar with our Forward family but also provides support to programs that teach valuable skills.”
The Forward team will be at the following games:
• Stanley-Boyd Orioles – Friday, December 3rd
• Phillips Loggers – Friday, December 10th
• Medford Raiders (Hockey) – Tuesday, December 14th
• S.E.a.L. (Hockey) – Friday, December 17th
• Medford Raiders – Tuesday, December 21st
• Thorp Cardinals – Monday, January 10th
• Marshfield Tigers – Friday, January 14th
• Colby Hornets – Tuesday, January 18th
• Chequamegon Screaming Eagles – Tuesday, January 18th
• Greenwood Indians – Thursday, January 20th
• Gilman Pirates – Friday, January 21st
• Abbotsford Falcons – Thursday, January 27th
• Marshfield Tigers (Hockey) – Thursday, January 27th
• Columbus Dons – Tuesday, February 1st
• Athens Bluejays – Thursday, February 10th
• Owen-Withee Blackhawks – Thursday, February 10th
Please support your local high school athletic programs by attending these games and you could have the opportunity to win $2,500 for yourself and $2,500 for the school!