Keep your business safe and protected from unauthorized transactions. Add fraud prevention services to your Forward Bank business account.
Already have an account? Access within Digital Banking for Business.
Enjoy these important features
- Customize actionable alerts
- Accept or reject suspicious Check or ACH transactions
- Access from your computer or mobile device
- Available within Digital Banking
Forward Bank offers two options—Check Positive Pay and ACH Positive Pay. Choose one or both, based on your business needs.
How Check Positive Pay Works
- Create an online file with each check’s serial number, dollar amount and status.
- Forward Bank will verify the checks and notify you if any records do not match.
- You can return any mismatched items
How ACH Positive Pay Works
- Create a white list of companies that are approved to debit your account.
- Forward Bank will notify you if an unapproved company debits your account.
- You can return the item or add the company to your white list.
To learn more or sign up for Positive Pay, contact your business banker or a location near you.
Training videos are provided by the Positive Pay service provider. As we do not control the content of the videos, a message will pop up stating you are leaving our website. But the video will open in a new window so it's easy to get back to the list of videos.
Videos that answer frequently asked questions about Positive Pay – Check Positive Pay Training Videos.
- Additional Issue Fields
- Client Pay & Adjust
- Client User Privileges
- Confirm Paying Exceptions
- Decision Dual Approval
- Issuance Dual Approval
- Issue File Status
- Issue Templates
- Issue Warehouse
- Loading Issue Files
- Mass Pay & Issue
- Payee Positive Pay Tips & Best Practices
- Quickbooks Account Register – Issue File Export
- Quickbooks Reports – Issue File Export
- Reconciliation Reports and Reconciliation Periods
- Scheduled Reports
- Transaction History