The protection your family, farm or business deserves!
There is more to Forward Insurance than providing simple auto and home insurance policies. We strive to give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the people and things you care about are protected from the threat of financial loss.
We’re an independent insurance agency and are not tied to one single carrier. We have access to some of the best insurance providers in the business and will work with you to select the best options to fit your ever-changing needs.
As family, life and career plans change, so should your insurance. Talk to a member of the Forward Insurance team. We’ll create a plan, or update the one you have, to match your life situation with the appropriate coverage.
If you own a vehicle, auto insurance is a necessity. We work with top-rated insurance carriers to help you find the right coverage at the right price. Whether you are planning for a teenage driver or the purchase of a new car, we’re ready to help.
Auto insurance has three components of coverage:
- Liability coverage provides protection against legal liability related to the ownership or operation of an automobile. This is the only coverage required by law.
- Collision coverage protects against damages to an automobile resulting from a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive coverage protects against any loss or damage to a covered vehicle resulting from a loss other than collision or anything else excluded on the policy.
Additional Coverage Available:
Potential Discounts Available:
- Multi Car Policy
- Good Student
- Safe Driver
- Mature Driver
Boat, Motorcycle & ATV Insurance
Do you believe that your ATV or snowmobile is covered under your home’s insurance policy? The reality is, most of those policies only cover liability for those vehicles when they’re sitting on your property. If you leave the driveway, you need the extra protection that a specialty policy offers. After all, you bought a boat, motorcycle or ATV to use it.
Here are some things to think about:
ATVs & Snowmobiles
- Does your policy include off road coverage and liability protection?
- Do you need coverage to replace your ATV?
- Are custom parts, equipment and accessories covered?
- Are genuine manufacturer’s parts important to you?
- Is your trailer covered?
- How about accidents involving uninsured or underinsured drivers?
- Did you know that many home policies exclude coverage if your boat is over 26 feet in length or greater than 50 horsepower?
- Is your trailer covered?
- Is your personal property onboard and fishing equipment covered?
- How about accidents involving uninsured or underinsured boat operators?
- Is towing covered if your boat breaks down on the water?
- Does your policy include coverage for the repair or replacement of the lower unit of an outboard, or the outdrive of a stern drive motor?
Motorcycles Many riders trick out their bikes to match their personality… and all the extra chrome, saddlebags, handlebars, and more can be expensive to replace. Before you hit the open highway, make sure you have the right coverage to protect those unique features.
Home Owners & Renters Insurance
Insurance is a vital part of owning a home. The right coverage protects you and your family from financial losses if your property is damaged. As your local independent insurance agency, we work with top-rated insurance carriers to help meet your unique needs. We also help you what additional coverage is needed for your valuable property including jewelry, antiques, art and other items. If you’re renting, personal property and liability coverage is just as important. We also offer renter’s insurance to protect your belongings whether you are leasing a house, apartment, or condo.
Life Insurance provides that financial safety net for your family. You can never be replaced, but you can protect them from unforeseen expenses. A life insurance policy works like any other type of insurance policy. You determine how much coverage you need, how long you need it and then you pay your premiums. You can choose to pay monthly, annually or quarterly for 10, 20, 30 years or over your lifetime to maintain the coverage – whatever makes it the most affordable for you. When you die, if your policy is still active, your beneficiaries get paid the death benefit.
Types of Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Permanent Life Insurance
- Final Expense Insurance
Talk with one of our experienced agents to determine which type of Life Insurance is best for you and your family.
Personal Article Policies
Are your valuables protected from loss for their full value? Ordinary home insurance doesn’t always cover the full value of jewelry, antiques, art and other items. In fact, most policies don’t cover the simple loss of a stone from a diamond ring.
Items with limited coverage by home insurance:
- China and silverware
- Collections such as coins, stamps or baseball cards
- Fine art
- Musical instruments
Did you know:
- The value of precious metals has increased dramatically over the years, which means that ring you purchased for a few hundred dollars might now be worth a few thousand.
- Insurance to protect your valuables is probably less expensive than you think. A quick conversation with your insurance agent will help you determine if you have enough coverage.
Are you assuming that your home and auto insurance policies will protect you in case someone is injured on your property or you’re involved in an accident? Home and auto insurance are important foundations for financial protection, but they may not be enough. You could be liable for amounts that well exceed your insurance coverage. Umbrella insurance, sometimes called personal liability insurance, is designed to cover catastrophic situations where a legal award could exceed the limits of your auto or home insurance. It is generally sold in increments of $1 million worth of coverage and goes into effect only once the primary insurance limit is reached.
Who Needs Umbrella Insurance? You don’t need to be wealthy to benefit from umbrella insurance, but the more assets you have, the more at risk you are for a lawsuit. Even if you don’t have significant assets, it’s possible a judge could garnish your future wages to cover an award that exceeds your primary insurance coverage. You should also consider umbrella insurance if you:
- Have a pet or pets that may bite or otherwise injure someone.
- Are in certain professions or high-profile positions, such as physician, attorney or politician.
- Have a swimming pool or other recreational equipment on your property.
Forward Insurance, through our network of providers, offers insurance options designed to cover your business in case of employee injury, accidents and many natural disasters—including coverage for property damage, legal liability, business auto, employee-related risks, loss prevention and more. We understand that selecting the coverage you want and getting the right type and amount of insurance for your business is important. When the unexpected does happen, we’ll be here to help you get your business back up and running.
Regardless of the size of the farming operation that you run, we have the policy options to meet your unique needs.
Insurance products are offered through Forward Insurance, not Forward Financial Bank. Insurance products are not FDIC insured, are not insured by any federal agency, and are not a deposit or guarantee of Forward Financial Bank.