From payroll and collections to processing donations and membership dues, ACH origination can help save your business or non-profit time and money.
- Online account reporting
- Eliminate lost, stolen, or forged checks
- Lower transaction fees
- Funds directly deposited into accounts
- Quick and secure transactions
- Automate payment processes
ACH stand for Automated Clearing House, which basically means a direct bank transfer, rather than using a debit or credit card.
ACH Benefits for Businesses
Whether you're a sole proprietor or running a business with 300 employees having an efficient process to send and receive payments is important. Use ACH origination for payroll, vendor payments, collections, and more.
- Control Cash Flow: Eliminate the uncertainty of when a check will be deposited or funds withdrawn. Additionally, payments from your customers are deposited right into your business account.
- Save Time and Money: ACH payments are less expensive compared to paper checks or credit card transactions. Plus, you no longer need to make a trip to the post office or bank.
- Safe and Secure: ACH payments minimize the risk of a payment being forged, lost, or stolen. You personal and account data are encrypted with each ACH transaction.
- Prevent Fraud & Errors: Use dual control features as an added layer of protection to reduce the chance of errors and prevent fraud.
ACH Benefits for Non-Profits, Charities, Organizations
As a non-profit organization, every avenue you can potentially accept revenue through is worth exploring. It’s easier than ever to maximize donations using low-cost ACH payment processing for nonprofits.
- Control Cash Flow: Eliminate the uncertainty of when a check will be deposited or funds withdrawn. Additionally, donations are deposited right into your non-profit account.
- Save Time and Money: Having ACH transfers as an option will benefit your sustaining donors, your organization, and your mission. The money will appear in your bank account without having to lift a finger! Plus, ACH payments generally have lower fees which means you can keep more of the donations you’re accepting.
- Safe and Secure: Provide your donors with peace of mind that their account information is safe when they use a secure donation option like ACH. Unlike checks, which are vulnerable to both being misplaced and to signature forgery, ACH transfers are direct and eliminate intermediaries.
- Obtain Sustaining Donations: If you offer your donors an option to set up recurring donations on their authorization form they only have to provide their information once but can easily make a second or third donation.
Make the switch to ACH
Now that you know the advantages of ACH for business and non-profits, it's time to stop cutting checks. Contact a location near you to set up ACH origination today!