Whatever you drive, you have a lot riding on those wheels: your loved ones and your peace of mind. Choosing the right auto insurance can help protect you from the risks of the road.
At Forward Insurance, we'll work with you from the start to help protect you wherever you go.
Following are the key features of auto insurance (depending on your unique circumstances, you may or may not need all these features):
- Bodily injury and property damage liability coverage: The insurer agrees to pay damages if you injure someone or his property in an auto accident.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist's liability coverage: If you're in an accident with another driver who doesn't carry any or enough liability coverage, uninsured or underinsured motorist's liability coverage allows you to collect damages that you personally experience from the accident.
- Medical payments: This feature provides a limited amount of coverage for you and your passengers' medical expenses as a result of an accident. The coverage pays regardless of who is at fault.
- Comprehensive: In the event of hail damage or a tree limb falling on your car (risks not involving an automobile collision), this coverage insures you. Comprehensive coverage pays to repair your vehicle, subject to a separate deductible.
- Collision: If you're in an automobile accident, regardless of who is at fault, collision insurance provides protection to replace or repair your vehicle, subject to a deductible.
Money Saving Discounts:
- You may be eligible for money-saving discounts including
- Safe Driver
- Good Student
- Low Mileage Driver
- Paid in Full or EFT (electronic funds transfer) discounts
- Additionally, customers who have an auto, home, and additional policies can see additional savings on their auto policy
- Great Coverage with our Optional Packages
Consult a Forward Insurance agent to discuss your state's regulations and unique circumstances.