Boat & Personal Watercraft Insurance
Whether you're a powerboater or a sailor, you'll want to make sure your boat is covered from bow to stern. Insurance can help keep your investment safe.
Forward Insurance offers coverage for sailboats, powerboats, houseboats, inboard or outboard motorboats and personal watercraft (Jet Skis®, WaveRunners®, SeaDoo®).
A boat policy covers:
- Liability for bodily injury or damage to the property of others
- Physical damage caused by a collision with a submerged object or another vessel
- Damage to personal property on the boat
- Gas delivery, towing, and assistance if your boat gets stranded—on the water or road.
- Watersports liability protection—if you pull skiers or tubes
- Coverage for your trailer
- Uninsured and underinsured boaters coverage
Market value settlement – In the event of a total loss or theft, we pay the market value (actual cash value), which includes a deduction for depreciation. For a partial loss, we pay the repair cost, minus depreciation for damaged parts. The policy deductible applies
Medical payments -- protects riders for injuries that they may sustain without placing fault policy covers:
Money Saving Discounts:
- Loss free renewal – 5% on first renewal, 10% on successive years
- Experience – rate adjusted to reflect your boating experience
- Insuring multiple units – if insuring two or more
Additional coverage (optional):
- Uninsured watercraft and non-owned watercraft liability
- Personal effects coverage
- Emergency assistance and towing coverage
- Trailer or boat lift – Add physical damage coverage for a trailer designed to transport your insured boat or the lift to take it out of the water.
- Watersport liability – Add protection beyond general liability.
*Not FDIC Insured *No Bank Guarantee *May Lose Value
*Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency *Not a Deposit