Regardless of the size of the farming operation that you run, we have the policy options to meet your unique needs.
We know that farming is more than a business ... it's a way of life.
Forward Insurance has contracted with leaders in the Farm Insurance industry to provide our customers with the best possible coverage. Trust us to protect your farm, because our agents know farm insurance, and have you covered.
Your local agent will work with you to tailor a custom farm policy and make sure you have the right coverage to protect your livelihood.
- Farm Buildings: Covers outbuildings, barns, sheds and other structures used in your farming operations with various loss settlement options, such as replacement cost or actual cash value. We also offer Weight of Ice, Snow or Sleet coverage when eligible.
- Farm Liability: Protects you from lawsuits or damages for which you may be liable. Provides defense and coverage for injury or damage of which you are liable.
- Farm Personal Property and Farm Implements: You depend on your equipment. We'll make sure it's covered so you can keep your farm running smoothly. We provide coverage for personal property used in your farming operations including farm implements, borrowed equipment and any new farm personal property that has been purchased within 30 days and is not yet insured on the policy. A replacement cost option is also available for newer farm implements. We also offer both scheduled and blanketed coverage for your equipment.
- Farm Income and Extra Expense: Provides coverage during the period of restoration when a covered event doesn't allow you to operate your farm to its full potential.
- Farm Auto: Large farm trucks and semi's used for personal farm use and Commercial owned farm trucks require special coverage. We have companies that can provide coverage for these exposures.
- Limited Pollution Coverage: Provides coverage for pollution incidents and includes events such as manure pollution, overspray of chemicals and more. Covers clean-up costs for which you may be legally liable, if environmental damage occurs.
- Boarding, Breeding or Training of Equines: Provides personal liability and medical payments coverage in connection with boarding, breeding and training of equines. Subject to company eligibility.
- Peak Season: Most farms have fluctuations in their commodities based on the season. This coverage will adjust the farm personal property limit to account for these fluctuations.
- Farm Equipment Breakdown: Covers expenses due to breakdown for farm building items like boilers, vacuum vessels, mechanical, electrical, electronic or fiber optic equipment.
- Livestock Perils Coverage: Covers losses to livestock by attack, accidental shooting or drowning. Some companies also cover livestock for winter weather-related events, such as loss due to blizzards and snowstorms.
- Land Leased or Rented for Farming: Provides coverage for land that you use for farming operations, but do not own.
- Farm Endorsements: These endorsements build on your policy by providing several additional coverages in one convenient package. Coverage is uniquely tailored to meet the needs of specific farm types.
Money Saving Discounts:
- Paid-in-Full Discount: Save more if you pay your annual or semi-annual policy premium in full and on time.
- Claims Free Discount: Be rewarded for being claim free in your insurance history.
- Deductibles: We offer several deductible options to fit your needs.
- Advance Quote: A discount may be available for new applicants who request a premium quote prior to the effective date of the policy dependent on company.
*Not FDIC Insured *No Bank Guarantee *May Lose Value
*Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency *Not a Deposit