Through great customer service and customizable policies, your non-profit will be covered for all of life's uncertainties.
Move your communities forward with the right type of coverage for your non-profit.
Forward Insurance has a dedicated team knowledgeable in non-profit coverage. We work with a variety of companies that offer policies tailored to your needs.
Your local agent will work with you to create a custom non-profit policy to protect your philanthropic endeavors.
- General Liability: Covers claims that can arise from bodily injury or property damage. This is one of the most important coverages a non-profit can have.
- Directors and Officers: Covers the board of directors. A board of directors is responsible for serious decisions and can come back to directly effect the non-profit and them personally. This coverage is for wrongful acts that can include slander, defamation, invasion of privacy, defense cost, and much more. (Also known as D&O Insurance)
- Property Insurance: This is exactly the same as its name! Covers any real-estate or property owned by the non-profit. This can cover things such as storm damage, theft, fire, etc.
- Special Event Coverage: Covers events that you do to raise money. A lot of things can happen in large groups of people and this protects you from those things. A policy is taken for each event that occurs. Get an instant quote now!
- Workers Compensation: Necessary to cover your employees. Required by the State of Wisconsin, but also a must have. This is the coverage that protects the organization from paying out of pocket for medical expenses when an employee gets hurt on the job.
- Automobile Coverage: Covers the vehicle itself and the liability for the employees who are driving it. Vehicle expenses are on the rise and even the smallest accidents can cost more than ever.
- Cyber Liability: Covers expenses associated with data breaches. This can be a handful of items, such as fines, credit monitoring, identity theft losses, etc.
- Employment Practices: Coverages can range from defense costs to damages related to employment-related claims. Employment-related claims can be things such as wrongful termination, discrimination, workplace harassment and retaliation.
- Employee Dishonesty: Protects the non-profit from any compensation lost or physical damage due to an employee's actions.
- Commercial Umbrella: Goes above and beyond all of the coverages to provide more coverage. If you have exhausted all other policies, the umbrella comes in to provide additional coverage. These coverages usually start at $1,000,000.
Money Saving Discounts:
- Paid-in-Full Discount: Save more if you pay your annual or semi-annual policy premium in full and on time.
- Claims Free Discount: Be rewarded for being claim free in your insurance history.
- Deductibles: We offer several deductible options to fit your needs.
- Advance Quote: A discount may be available for new applicants who request a premium quote prior to the effective date of the policy dependent on company.
Is your event covered?
It's quick and easy to receive a quote for Special Event Liability, Weather Insurance, Event Cancellation Policy, or Prize Indemnity. Try it now!
(Offered through Total Event Insurance).