We know that agriculture is a huge component within our community and drives local economies in Central Wisconsin. That is why our team is committed to expanding our services to help local family-owned farms continue to grow and thrive in the future.
Enjoy these important features
- Low Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local-Decision Making
- Experienced Lenders
Real Estate Loans
In the market to buy farm property? Real Estate Loans can be used to finance agricultural land acquisition and development, as well as purchase and improve new and existing real estate property. Long-term loans up to 25 years.
Personal Property Loans
Your industry is fueled by state of the art livestock and crop production equipment, grain processing machinery, and the latest technology innovation that will help you better manage and grow your business. With a personalized lending approach, your loan officer can help customize a solution that will allow you to gain the tools you need to operate more efficiently to meet your bottom-line goals.
Lines of Credit
A revolving line of credit provides working capital for your business, when your sales growth is greater than your working capital. A seasonal line of credit helps fund inventory and carry accounts receivable during business peaks. Your business will have the cash it needs, when it’s needed. Ready cash available in emergencies.
We know that sometimes your capital doesn’t line up with your need to move business forward. Capitalize on opportunities, ride out challenges. Short-term loans for crop inputs or equipment repair.
- Most recent 3 years income tax return
- Production yield history (ie. milk, crops)
- Current financial statement
- Recommended: cash flow projections for next year
- Recommended: prior year's financial statements
Please contact us or visit one of our convenient locations to find out how we can partner with you on your ag needs. We would welcome the opportunity to visit with you about your agricultural needs.
- Conventional Financing:
- Traditional term loans, lines of credit, construction loans, access to local loan programs, and term financing.
- USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) loans:
- We are a preferred FSA lender approved in the state and one of the first few in the nation.
- Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) WHEDA works closely with lenders, developers, local government, nonprofits, community groups, and others to implement its low-cost financing programs.
- Small Business Administration (SBA): Created in 1953, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) continues to help small business owners and entrepreneurs pursue the American dream. The SBA is the only cabinet-level federal agency fully dedicated to small businesses and provides counseling, capital, and contracting expertise as the nation’s only go-to resource and voice for small businesses.
- Credit Relief Outreach Program (CROP) CROP is a financing resource for farmers that provides guarantees on agricultural production loans.
- Lower Interest Rate—lowers the monthly payment
- Use for Working Capital
- Reduce Risk for the Lender—makes it easier to approve a loan
- Low Cost to access program
- Farm Asset Reinvestment Management (FARM) is a loan guarantee for agricultural producers who want to start, expand, or modernize their operations. FARM assists in the start-up, expansion, or modernization of an existing farming operation.
- Lower Interest Rate—improves profitability
- Longer-Term and Amortization—lower month payment
- Reduce Risk for the Lender—makes it easier to approve the loan