What's Needed for This Process
When you apply for a loan, you typically need to provide quite a bit of information. This helps the lender determine your income, assets, and debt.
Please provide the following items at the time you apply or seek pre-qualification
- Most recent 2 years W2’s
- Most recent 30 days of paystubs
- Most recent 2 year personal and business tax returns – if self-employed
If you're purchasing a new home, you may also need:
- Completed Offer to Purchase
If you're refinancing your current home, you may also need;
- Abstract or title insurance policy
- Most recent real estate tax bill
Protect your new home.
More than the place that you live, a home is where memories are created and shared. Forward Insurance can help you safeguard your home from common hazards.
Insurance products are not FDIC insured.