Learn more about Forward Bank's Bill Pay options and save your time and money!
Why use bill pay?
- Save money - no need for stamps or checks
- Pay bills with just a few clicks
- Access account activity to see when bills are paid
- Gain peace of mind knowing your payment is secure
- Free service allows you to control who you pay, when, and how much
- Set up one-time or schedule recurring payments
- Set up payment reminders
- Quickly add and edit payee information
- View your payment history
- Get statements delivered directly to Bill Pay with e-bills
Types of Payments
Depending on the payee, Bill Pay payments are either sent electronically or by paper check.
- Funds are withdrawn on the date the payment is sent
- Payments will be received in 1-2 business days
- Funds are withdrawn when the check is cashed
- Allow 5 business days for USPS
- Tracking is available through USPS
- A copy of the check will show in account history once it is cashed
- Invoicing information can be place in the memo
Payments set up by 3:00 pm on a business day will be sent same day.