Quickly receive account information such as balances or transfer funds without logging into your mobile app -- just shoot us a text!
Enjoy important features
- See your balance without logging into the mobile app
- Transfer funds between Forward Bank accounts
- Only 2 accounts can be enabled
- Transfers made from secondary to primary account
Get started with Text Banking
- Download and log into Forward Bank's mobile app.
- Activate Text Banking, located under the gear menu
- Text commands from your phone to 59217
List of Commands
After text banking is enabled in settings, you can enter 59217 in the “To” field of the message on your mobile device. Then in the “text message” area of the text enter one of the following codes:
- BAL – Account balances
- HIST – Last three transactions on primary account
- TRAN – Transfer money FROM selected account TO the selected primary account
- STOP – Cancel Service
You authorize us to rely on any instructions sent from the mobile device we have on record. You further agree to assume all risks associated with banking through text. Unlike most of the Services, text banking does not require any username or password. For example, if another individual is able to access your text messages, they will have access to text banking, and you understand that they will be able to see your account information and you will be liable for any transactions initiated by them.
In addition, standard texting rates will apply, so be sure to check with your wireless carrier.