We believe in supporting the dreams of higher education for graduates in our local schools!
Forward Bank Scholarship Program
A Forward Bank ($500) scholarship will be awarded to one individual in each community that Forward has a branch location, for a total of 10 scholarships. Preference will be given to students pursuing a degree in Finance, Business, or Agriculture.
Criteria for the Forward Bank Scholarship. The Applicant Must:
- Be a graduating student at a high school, or in an approved virtual high school environment.
- Be scheduled to be enrolled as an undergraduate student on a full-time basis at an accredited school, college, or university in Wisconsin during the next succeeding term.
- Must complete one full semester and show proof of registration for the following semester or registered to graduate prior to payment being made. Recipients will be provided with a Scholarship Disbursement Request Form.
- Be a Wisconsin resident.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0, in a 4.0 scale (or equivalent, if on a different scale).
- Complete the scholarship application packet.
*This is a non-renewable scholarship.
Applications for 2021 Are Closed
2021 Applicants: Notification will only be sent to the recipients of the scholarship awards and their school counselors by mid-April.
When they need money for books
Send them money easily and securely -- no matter where they go to school! Use our Pay a Friend feature to transfer money from your account to a friend or family member.