We believe in supporting the dreams of higher education for graduates in our local schools!
Forward Bank Scholarship Program
A Forward Bank ($500) scholarship will be awarded to one individual in each community that Forward serves, for a total of 14 scholarships. Preference will be given to students pursuing a degree in Finance, Business, or Agriculture.
Criteria for the Forward Bank Scholarship. The Applicant Must:
- Be a graduating student at a high school, or in an approved virtual high school environment.
- Be scheduled to be enrolled as an undergraduate student on a full-time basis at an accredited school, college, or university in Wisconsin during the next succeeding term.
- Must complete one full semester and show proof of registration for the following semester or registered to graduate prior to payment being made. Recipients will be provided with a Scholarship Disbursement Request Form.
- Be a Wisconsin resident.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0, in a 4.0 scale (or equivalent, if on a different scale).
- Complete the scholarship application packet.
*This is a non-renewable scholarship.
Now Accepting Applications for 2024
The application, essay, and letters of endorsement must be mailed or delivered as complete to:
1001 N. Central Ave.
Marshfield, WI 54449
Or emailed to: scholarships at forwardbank dot com
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MARCH 22, 2024
Applications and accompanying documents must be received or postmarked no later than March 22, 2024. Notification will only be sent to recipients of the scholarship and their school counselors by mid-April.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Submission of this application is the applicant’s attestation that the information contained herein is true and correct and that applicant gives Forward Bank the right to use the applicant’s name and/or likeness in any promotional media relative to this Scholarship Program. Scholarship recipients have no obligation to Forward Bank. Scholarship awards are given without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, disability, or national origin. A selection committee shall review all applications and appoint ten scholarship recipients. Scholarship funds will be made payable to the WI school you are attending. Forward Bank has the right to change the conditions and procedures of the Scholarship Program, including its termination, at any time. Forward Bank employees and their immediate family members are not eligible for the Forward Bank scholarship.
When they need money for books
Send them money easily and securely -- no matter where they go to school! Use our Pay a Friend feature to transfer money from your account to a friend or family member.