We believe in supporting the dreams of higher education for graduates in our local schools!
We're focused on supporting local students' dreams.
Every year we award 9 individuals a $500 Forward Bank Scholarship. Forward Bank presents these scholarships to outstanding individuals in each town across our banking community in an effort to make their future brighter.
Criteria for the Forward Bank Scholarship. The Applicant Must:
- Be a graduating student at a high school, or in an approved home-school setting.
- Be scheduled to be enrolled as an undergraduate student on a full-time basis at an accredited school, college or university in Wisconsin during the next succeeding term. On-line schools are excluded.
- Must complete one full semester and show proof of registration for the second semester prior to payment being made (recipients will be provided with a payment request form).
- Be a Wisconsin resident.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0, in a 4.0 scale (or equivalent, if on a different scale).
- Complete the scholarship application packet.
Applications Are Closed
View Previous Scholarship Recipients
*This is a non-renewable scholarship.